Why Give to RCNC?
Nearly two-thirds of Americans have friends or family members who have struggled with alcohol or other drug problems. Addiction treatment can be an important step in a pathway “to” recovery. However, treatment programs are often limited in their duration and scope – only the first step in a pathway “of” recovery. Learning to cope with the daily challenges of employment, stable housing, family and social relationships, and legal issues while building a full life in recovery takes a long-term approach filled with recovery supports.
Persons in recovery hold jobs, pay taxes, raise families and contribute to their community. There are tens of thousands of North Carolina residents in recovery and thousands still in need of recovery. This is where RCNC can help.
At Recovery Communities of NC, we focus on recovery because we know recovery means improved health, relationships, living conditions, and purpose for our community members throughout their lifetimes. Here’s why you should invest in us
YOUR DONATION to RCNC TODAY has a transformational impact on members of your community:
- $800 provides a person with 8 months of recovery-supported housing, preventing homelessness and creating a real chance for recovery stabilization.
- $500 funds dental assistance, which improves a person’s health, employment & social opportunities in recovery.
- $250 provides a person with10 peer coached session, creating the chance to make a well-informed recovery strategy.
- $100 funds essential clothing and hygiene supplies so that a person can recover with dignity
Multiple recovery paths
One size does not fit all. For people with opioid use disorder, it can be hard to find support that welcomes and understands medication-assisted recovery. RCNC fills that gap with an inclusive meeting serving 50 people weekly. Nearly 4 people in NC die each day, on average, from opioid overdoses. Just one of the ways RCNC saves lives. Donate today. Help us do more. For more information on our work and ways you can support, click here.
Your Donations are Tax-deductible
Any donation you can contribute to RCNC is greatly appreciated. You now may give online using our secure and convenient portal. Please note, RCNC is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Donations contribute to the following recovery support services:
- Recovery Community Center
- Volunteer opportunities
- Recovery support groups
- Pro-recovery social activities
- The Capital Area Rally for Recovery
- Recovery Coaching
- Peer support groups
- Family support
- Community & provider education
- Organizing the Recovery Community
Mail-in contributions are also accepted and greatly appreciated.
5245 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, North Carolina 27616